- April 24, 2017
- 7 min to read
Photolemur for Windows Install and Use Tutorial
Once you purchase Photolemur, you’ll be able to install the app on up to five devices, including those with MacOS and Windows. You’ll find a download button in the email that you'll receive after the purchase.
- Click the “Download” button from the email received after the purchase or click here. It will initiate the download or will put you on the page to choose Mac or Windows(for Family licenses).
- Once completing the download, find the Photolemur-Setup.exe file on your computer. You'll find this file at the location where other files from the internet go. The default location is in your “Downloads” folder.
- Double-click on the Photolemur-Setup.exe file and follow the installation instructions.
The first time you open Photolemur, you’ll need to choose 'Activate with the serial number' and enter your email address and the serial number, that you'll receive. Once you do that, you can begin using Photolemur.
Using Photolemur for Windows
The first thing you’ll notice about Photolemur is its ease of use. At launch, you’ll see a single window that includes the Photolemur logo followed by “Drag Photos Here or Import.”
- Drop one or many images of any kind into the Photolemur app. Each time you do, Photolemur will analyze the imported image using a combination of computer science, artificial intelligence and yes, a bit of magic. Note: Imported images must measure at least 800 by 600 pixels.
- Watch the tech doing its magic.
- Analyzed images are divided in Photolemur by a vertical bar. On the left side, you’ll see the “before” image; on the right side, the “after” image. Move the bar using your to the right and left to see how Photolemur has transformed your image.
- Define the final look of your photos. Control the enhancement opacity with the new smart slider.
- When you’ve imported more than one image into Photolemur, you’ll see thumbnails of all of your images set against a black backdrop. Double-click on individual images for to see the details or define the final look.
- Click on the “Export” button to save your photo. You can save your edited image to your computer or share it with others using Facebook or Twitter. If you aren’t viewing a particular image and only see thumbnails on your screen, you can click on the “Export” button to send multiple images to your computer or elsewhere.
- To clear your photos and begin again, click on the “Photolemur” text at the top center of the app and select “Start Over.”
As you can see, installing and using Photolemur for Windows is an easy process. We hope you enjoy!