- April 24, 2017
- 23 min to read
Photolemur for Windows Install and Use Tutorial
How to download and install Photolemur
You can download Photolemur using the link that you receive after purchasing a license or after registering for the free version. The installation process is the same for both versions.
1. Click the Download button in the email you’ve received or click here. Clicking this link will initiate the download.
2. Double-click the Photolemur3_Setup.exe file to launch the installer application and begin the installation process. You’ll find this file where all other files go that you download from the internet. The default location is your Downloads folder.
3. Click Install to start the installer. You may need to grant the installer permission to proceed.
4. When the installer is complete, leave the checkbox marked for Run Photolemur and click Finish.
Activating Photolemur license
Importing photos to Photolemur
- Click the Open button in the Photolemur window, while will open a File Explorer window where you can select photos to upload; or
- Drag and drop an image to the Photolemur window. You can drag your photos from any computer location (e.g. Pictures or Downloads). You can also drag and drop a whole folder with images to start batch processing.
- Click the Import button in the Photolemur window, which will open a File Explorer window where you can select photos to upload
- Drag and drop images to the Photolemur window. You can drag your photos from any computer location (e.g. Pictures or Downloads)
- Drag and drop a whole folder with images to start batch processing
Exporting photos in Photolemur
Photolemur export: advanced settings
- CUSTOM TEXT
- Leave as it is
- Upper case
- Lower case
- Adobe RGB
- ProPhoto RGB