- October 11, 2018
- 9 min to read
Free Version Install and Use Tutorial for Windows
What is the free version of Photolemur?
The free version of Photolemur can be downloaded on the Photolemur website.
It can be used for an unlimited period of time with the following limitations:
- No batch processing
- No plugins
- Photolemur watermark added to processed images
- 1200px maximum long-edge size for exported photos
- Click on “Get Free Version” button on our page. It will initiate the download and will send you an email with the download links too. Or you can download it here.
- Double-click the Photolemur3_Setup.exe file to launch the installer application and begin the installation process. You’ll find this file where all other files go that you download from the internet. The default location is your Downloads folder.
- Click Install to start the installer. You may need to grant the installer permission to proceed.
- When the installer is complete, leave the checkbox marked for Run Photolemur and click Finish.
How to activate Photolemur free version?
If you’re using the free version of Photolemur, there’s no need to use any license code to activate it. The first time you open Photolemur, just click Or launch the free version at the bottom of the Photolemur window.
This will bring you to a screen where you need to enter your email address.
Once you do that, you can start using the free version of Photolemur.
The first thing you’ll notice about Photolemur is its ease of use. At launch, you’ll see a single window that includes the Photolemur logo followed by “Drag Photos Here or Import.”
- Drop one or many images of any kind into the Photolemur app.
Each time you do, Photolemur will analyze the imported image using a combination of computer science, artificial intelligence and yes, a bit of magic. Note: Imported images must measure at least 800 by 600 pixels.
- Watch the tech doing its magic.
- Analyzed images are divided in Photolemur by a vertical bar.
On the left side, you’ll see the “before” image; on the right side, the “after” image. Move the bar using your to the right and left to see how Photolemur has transformed your image.
- Define the final look of your photos using the boost slider or apply the style you want.
- Click on the “Export” button to save your photo.
To check more about Photolemur features, please read our User Guide here.